With so much social media influence out there, it can be easy to get lost in the sea of celebrities, body image, success, and reflecting on your life as everyone else is posting their achievements in vivid technicolor for the Internet to see. Focused on visuals, Instagram gives you an excellent way to inspire you with amazing accounts for the soul, when sometimes it’s important to include positivity in your social media feeds. If you’re needing a little help with getting motivated or just want to add some motivational messages into your feed of models, friends at the bar, and cat pictures, look through our list of the best self-inspiring Instagram feeds to include in your daily browsing!
- Deepak Chopra @deepakchopra: He may be a name you’re already familiar with, but if you haven’t already given his account a look, you should do so now! As an influential person already established in self-inspiration, his content is full of motivational quotes, inspiring pictures of cultures and wellness, and a few fun selfies.
- Under Armour Women @underarmourwomen: Getting fit and achieving your body goals is something that takes hard work and focus, and if you’re taking a daily dose of motivation to reach that ideal body image, this account is a great way to help you. Even if you aren’t a fan of the product, the posts are full of inspiring content that remind you to stay healthy!
- Happy Inspiration @happsters: Splash some cheerful influence into your day with this account that has some of the happiest posts on Instagram. If you need a smile, this account is dedicated to provide you with one. Cute puppies and super inspirational quotes are the majority of the feed that this account posts and the comments get fascinating. A definite follow for a lot of people.
- Joy Cho @ohjoy: This account is targeted to mothers looking for some positivity in their life and promotes a healthy lifestyle, a happy attitude, and vivid color and design. It’s run by a young mom and designer who is really passionate about sharing her cheerful nature with her followers and includes lots of inspiring posts and ways to get motivated and active.
- Levo @levoleague: If you feel like you need some motivation in following your dreams or advancing your career, this account has tons of great content to give you an extra little shove in that direction. Inspiring quotes, healthy recipes, ideas for increases productivity, and success stories are what this profile mainly deals. They have even more content on their website if you end up liking what you see on the app!
- Humans of New York @humansofny: As one of the most iconic accounts on Instagram, this profile follows the strangers in New York City and takes pictures and interviews to give everyone some perspective on life and share the story of the unique individuals of the city. Some of the stories are heartbreaking, while others are light and inspiring.